Blueridge Historic Guitar
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in
authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides with center strip of delicate wood
- White body binding with delicate herringbone inlay around top
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone
- Tortoise shell color pickguard
- Natural high-gloss finish with aged toner
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with
- Nut and saddle are made from bone（サドル調整済み）
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop Adjusted