Blueridge Historic Guitar
Adirondack spruce top
- Select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top
braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Choice solid mahogany sides and back
- Natural high-gloss finish with a lightly toned top
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and dovetail neck/body joint
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge, and bridge plate
- Tortoise shell color pickguard
- B/W/B plastic binding with fine black and white purfling on soundboard
- Nut and saddle are made from bone（サドル調整済み）
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop adjusted