Blueridge Historic Guitar
- Select, solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in
authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard, bridge, and bridge plate
- Tortoise shell color pickguard
- B/W/B plastic binding with fine black and white purfling on soundboard
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and Dovetail neck joint
- Nut and saddle are made from bone（サドル調整済み）
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for the perfect vintage look
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop Adjusted